PELAGIC EXPEDITIONS NEWS LETTER NO 10 September 15 2004
Pelagic Australis has finished her first Arctic season including a successful circumnavigation of Spitsbergen in early August. She is now bound south for Stanley via Brazil and Argentina. Next northern summer during June to August will see her on the west coast of Greenland email
firstname.lastname@example.org for details and itineraries.
SOUTHERN SEASON PLACES ON OFFER STILL ON OFFER
1. South Georgia Pelagic Australis November 6th for three weeks. 4 places remaining.
2. Whole boat charter for Falklands or Tierra del Fuego 12 to 14 days early December (dates variable) at a discounted rate.
3. Antarctic Peninsula December 31st for three weeks. 3 places remaining.
4. Tierra del Fuego and Cape Horn January 27th 1 place remaining.
5. RYA delivery from Chile to Maine end of March 2005 6 places remaining.
6. South Georgia old Pelagic January 2005 2 places available.
7. The old Pelagic available for climbers, groups etc during February for any area .
Give yourself a Christmas present or make a New Years Resolution at Cape Horn.
For information email both email@example.com
and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org